I need your help! God only blessed me with one voice—and it’s kind of quiet. I’m not complaining. I like being a quiet person. But I have a new book to promote.
Thankfully, God has also blessed me with friends and readers who have voices, too!
Do you see where I’m going with this?
I need a book promotion team!
If so, and if you are a woman who is getting ready to move/has recently moved/moves often/finds life rather unsettling, here’s what you can do:
1. Send an e-mail with your name, address, moving status, and a list of ways you’d like to help me promote my book to Janet [at] WildflowerFaith [dot] com. (Choose at least three ideas from the list below or suggest ideas of your own.)
2. Receive a free, signed copy of Home Is Where God Sends You from me.
3. Read the book.
4. Post a review of the book on Amazon.com, preferably within four weeks of the day you receive it.
5. Tell others about the book using some of the ideas below or new ideas of your own. (I give out lots of points for creativity! Just ask my boys!)
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Janet Benlien Reeves
[Note: This offer is available until December 5, 2013 or until I run out of books. I reserve the right to choose the members of my book promotion team from the e-mails I receive. I will notify you by e-mail if I’ll be sending you a book. In order to comply with federal trade commission regulations, please mention in any review you post that you received a complimentary book in exchange for an honest review.]
Ideas for Helping Janet Promote Home Is Where God Sends You
2. Post a review on BN.com.
3. Add the book to your Goodreads shelf and post your review there. (You can also follow Janet on Goodreads!)
4. Like Janet’s Facebook page and tell her about your review, so she can post a link there.
5. Post a link to your review or a book recommendation on Twitter. Use the hashtag #FridayReads to recommend the book to people who especially love to read.
6. While you’re reading the book, post quotes you like on social media sites such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads.
7. Recommend the book to friends you know who are preparing for a move. Or, better yet, give a copy of the book to these friends as a farewell gift. Home Is Where God Sends You includes devotionals to encourage them from the day they get the news they’re moving until they finally feel all settled in.
8. Donate a copy of the book to your church library.
9. Recommend it as a farewell gift from your church to women who must move out of town.
10. Write a review for a newsletter or your local newspaper.
11. Invite the author to write a guest post on your blog.
12. Pin the book’s cover to one of your Pinterest boards from Wildflower Faith’s Books page.
13. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk! If you enjoy the book and tell your friends who are moving, they’ll want to read it, too.
Thank you! Thank you!